View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:51 AM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Droid on Cricket??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-tim View Post
well sprint has an android phone as well. actually 2 of them. one made by htc and the other is a samsung i believe. there has to be a way for the phone to actually hold on to the prl settings since it wouldnt be very smart of google to open source all that information since it would lag bandwith in the coding... time to do some research. im going to put a motorola droid from verizon on sprint. and yeah verizon spent bank on advertising but honestly, i believe sprint's network is way better than verizons. you see countless commercials with at&t and verizon battling it out for the number one spot... do you ever see either company bashing sprint? why because they know better. im just saying lol
I have mixed feelings on that. I have both Sprint and Verizon. Sprint seems to have a less broad range than Verizon but they both do well. My experience is that I always have a signal with Verizon, more so than Sprint, but Sprint has a stronger signal much of the time.