Thread: compression
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:17 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: compression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
so where do i find cfc so i can use it with manilla 2.5? and can i use it while using a kitchen?
there is a separate version for 2.5, yes it is meant to be used either on manila files on a device, or in a folder to be cooked in. simply open up cfc_gui and point it at each files directory for each of the manila components, what I do is then just click tools patch manila, this will create two new dlls for the system to utilize the compressed files, you only need these in the core directory, the directory where the patched exes reside. You will need to recmod any modules that are to be patched and then it is up to you whether to leave them as files or modulate them.

cfc_gui 2.5:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95963