View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:13 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google's Support Forum is going crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banden View Post
AND... today Google is being forthright and lowering the upgrade price for existing TMobile users to $279.00 so they've at least addressed some of the concerns about the site not being forthright on the upgrade pricing.

According to this they are issuing $100 refunds for users who paid $379.
No wonder only 20,000 sold.. I mean I got friends on TMO I told about this phone coming out, they waited to be eligible for the upgrade from their Blackberries, just to find out they have to pay $379. Now $279 is better, but still awful misleading from the advertised $179.