View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:47 AM
nmhusa
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: Play music collection on PPC via LALA !

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Thanks for the details. I guess I didn't see this explanation in your other post (maybe it was there and I wasn't paying attention?) but you've thoroughly explained how it works.

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
-Mark
NP. The key element in this setup is that unlike ORB it will play music that you own from it's own servers and not require your PC at home to be running. Also, unlike Pandora, it lets your play individual songs and not simply radio streams of music that you do not own. It has the best features of ORB, Pandora and Grooveshark rolled into one with the added benefit of access to all the music you own without needing a whopping MP3 drive or running your PC 24/7.

Additionally it works on my TP2 via Skyfire. As it needs Flash 10 it does not work with Opera or IE. On the plus side it does not need an App as of now. Some enterprising soul on PPCGeeks or XDA might one day take a stab at that.

Last edited by nmhusa; 01-15-2010 at 11:54 AM.