View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Omnia reviews.

Personally, except for our GPS being locked (under Verizon, not sure if it is with Bell or not) I was extremely happy with the Omnia, even with the stock ROM. I am not sure what Bell is selling it for now, but they are somewhere between 10-50 with VZW now, and for the money (even the original 'new device' price) I don't think you can get a better machine.

It was/is a very snappy, productive, powerful device and I have not had one bad experience/word to say about it!!!