View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:37 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Sry for the double post...didn't realize it was in carrier discussion. The thing that SUCKS for me is that my account HAS to have a spending limit on it, it has nothing to do with my credit. It's because I have an OLD free and clear plan that I refuse to get rid of.

3000 minutes a month
unlimited nights and weekends @ 7
unlimited sms/mms
unlimited data
unlimited free roaming

for $50 a month

BUT, I only have a ****ing $75 spending limit which they WILL NOT get rid of even though I've paid my bill on time for 4 years. They're probably trying to get rid of people like me, and I'm glad to switch to t-mobile at this point I don't care how much my bill will be.
I have prefered Verizon over Sprint (let's not go to that discussion tho) but, at that price, I would sign a 2 year contract with Sprint tomorrow...

Still a dumb thing about no auto pay, you pay $5 extra a month