View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:21 AM
shadowxaero
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ShadowRoms|Updated 1-14-10|WM 6.5 21887 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEDRICKMS View Post
Congrats on the release!

Downloading now....

Question - How do you like SPB Mobile Shell? I only ask because I am still unsure if I really like it yet. I never seem to beable to keep myself using it.

Is it really really better than Manila? Looking for your input since I am going to try it agian.

Also.. do you use the default theme or install your own for SPB?

Thanks agian!
Me personally, I like it better than Manila, its faster and more responsive to me, only downside is that its hard to cook Mobile Shell in with a rom and get it to work correctly. So you still have to install with the cab speaking of which, I may update the zip above and include the cab in it.

But overall, like I said before its faster and more responsive, and as far as customization wise you can do more with it than manila, especially is you you use the Shell Extensions.

As far as themes go, I usually just position the icons how I want them and change the background, however there is a theme for it called Mobile Sense that mimics android, and it looks pretty good as well I can upload that to if you would like.
This post has been thanked 2 times.