View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:40 AM
shadowxaero
PPCGeeks Regular

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ShadowRom|Updated 5-7-10|WM 6.5 21903 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|

Well Here is it, my FIRST rom release I decided to dub ShadowRom. Thanks go out to OMJ for the kitchen, Calkulin (Since its based on his kitchen) Mystery (for a few of his tweaks), Trident and Mr. Obvious (for the assistance i needed) and O.a.T because he is just really helpful

First things first, this rom does not have MS cooked in (cabs included however, trail versions) I simply put that screenshot there because well I made the rom for SPB MS. However I do believe SPB MS works better when installed from a cab than when cooked in a rom for various reasons. (Mobile Shell cab and Mobile Sense UI cab included, Sense UI must be installed over Mobile Shell.)

This rom is very light weight, really fast. Lots of free space and ram (stays around 37, 38% while running Mobile Shell).
I Hope you will enjoy it.
Feedback please ^.^

And so here it is
Titanium|6.5|21903|v2
Download

This is the GChris Titanium Theme
Cab included in download.

Included in Rom

5-7-10
Updated to sys 21903

4-17-10
Updates Sys to 21899

4-3-10
Added a Themed Dialer
Updated to Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar
Added NetCF (i forgot it in the 21898 build)
Notification Error should be fixed.

3-30-10
Fixed Icon big when calling
Updated to sys 21898
Added in gchris's titanium (cab included in download. Couldn't cook into the rom because it wouldn't enter customize at first boot when i did so.) So just install from the cab if you like it. ^_^

3-19-10
Youtube Fixed
Updated Sys to 21895
Pretty Much All packages are updated
Includes updated Mobile Sense (the above is the layout im currently using and not the default.)
Tacchan23 WhiteBlack Theme and Dusk Taskbar
Attached Files
File Type: zip CustomTitanium_21889.zip (2.0 KB, 246 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by shadowxaero; 05-07-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 10 times.