View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:35 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Panoramic background cabs for Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancednovea View Post
I've been checking this daily for updates, so I might as well say something. I've been flashing alot lately trying to get panoramic on a sense2.5 but am failing pretty bad. I haven't found any sense2.5 panoramic cab files yet...

So you'll probably have to do it yourself. I imagine it has to due with modifying several manilla files instead of just one. Can anyone expand on this?
They changed a lot in how sense 2.5 works. I've tried updating the files, but cannot get it to actually scroll the panoramic background. It works fine for sense 2.1 and I updated my thread at xda with a version here. I may try giving it another go, and I'll update this thread if I ever get anything to work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.