View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:54 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: no quick menu on today screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
WHY is this not the proper place? it says CDMA TP2 UPGRADES and I did CDMA UPGRADE for TP2.. what forum SHOULD I have posted in??
from what i have read around this seems to be a problem since you flashed to the mighty rom correct?? i would first pose the question amongst the thread to see if the problem is rom related or isolated to few ppl or you specifically as to narrow down solutions,second this is the CDMA uprgrade section for the tp2 but clearly states right under it ROMs/Kitchens/Radios Only

so you need to post in the general tp2 forums located here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97