View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:24 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_roey View Post
I'm looking to create my own slider icon set for TF3D and I want to use the stock color Sense UI icons as a starting point. Does anyone know where to find these as .icos or .pngs or how to extract them from Manila files?
You use cfcgui to extract them from manila. You'll need to learn how to use that tool if you want to make your own slider icon set. Google will find you the thread at xda. I've attached the manila files containing the icons for sense 2.5. Manila is made up of qtc (image files), mode9, and lua (script) files. You'll just extract the images you want to use from sense 2.5 manila files. Then you will find the slider manila files of the version you are running (ie sense 2.1, sense 2.5, manila 1.x, etc.) and replace the images with the ones you extracted.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sense ui icons.zip (466.3 KB, 228 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.