View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:13 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Thanks for the positive encouragement of this thread and the posters. I can now leave the Touch Pro forum and start participating in the Touch Pro 2 forums.

After three weeks, last week of calling every day to have the manager check for availability (at his request) he was able to score me one. I swaped my TP to the replacement (refurb model unfortunately) TP2 today. It looks like someone dropped this unit at one time and perhaps cracked the screen and they replaced it, as it shows notches on a corner which are hardly visible.. But that's neither here nor there. The unit otherwise is super nice and I am happy... Internet works!

Thanks again guys. If you have a legit issue don't give up!