View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:16 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Best kitchen for 6.5.3 advanced with sense 2.5 landscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Caulkin's kitchen is always updated, i suggest dumping the latest stock vzw rom, then modifying it to your needs, grab some stuff from other kitchens and work from there. You will become a much better chef this way, instead of just using a kitchen that someone has done all the hard work for you. Then go to everythingdiamond.info for help on doing so, check out chef's corner.
calkulin already updated the kitchen with the latest vzw drivers from the rom. he uses 21888 which to me is the best 6.5 rom, but i don't use 6.5 that often. I'm on 6.5.x and he has the latest rom installed with the threaded email tab.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.