Thread: PPCKitchen ROM
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 PM
nFiniti
Regular 'Geeker

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti
Re: PPCKitchen ROM

I've been messing with it but will NOT keep it. PPCKitchen is extremely outdated still. Even with their new update. Also the Kitchen lets you barely install anything. Install too much and it has an error claiming too much. Which is why I'm about to delete the program. BUT if you go along the guidelines and not install anything except what the phone needs to function normal, the phone runs greese lightning fast. I mean faster than any Linux phone or anything I've seen. You tell it to do something and boom its done the second your fingers leave the screen.

I have been trying to get a rom built on a minimal base and just install the other stuff I like using, like the EZInput keyboard and Adobe Reader and stuff like that, but the EZInput install I have on the phone isn't working. So I am trying to get a rom built with it built in. But I am failing.

I dislike, I'm going to go back to Caulkin's kitchen. Just wish an update will be released with the new Sense. Caulkins kitchen rocks my socks!

~Joshua A. Gray