jamess661
PPCGeeks Regular

jamess661 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Sprint now has the most compelling lineup of smartphones..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
I'm fully convinced sprint has no balls. they spend all this time effort and money on research and development of this whole 4g crap when all they have is a stupid aircard that requires a $100 plan when I can get same thing on my phone. they have done nothing to draw new customers. their service is fine. their prices is only thing that keeps are company a customer of sprint. but hey, if you want a flip phone, go to sprint. that's all they have. id love to see the figures on units sold on their phone lineup. its 2010 and technology passed the flip phone era a long time ago. its all about touch screens that are computers away from pc's and mac's. don't take this in offense but op I think your an idiot. just on the level of claiming sprint has most compelling line of 'smartphones'. oh bullchit!!!! sprint doesn't have a direction of travel. they have no balls as already stated. if they wanna turn a profit and gain more customers and keep current ones, they need to take risks. this status quo chit obviously ain't getting them anywhere. as someone has already posted, they're gonna be another Chrysler corp. I'm not a big geekr like others are in here but Damnit I want options. I wanna wall into sprint and say hmm what phone do I want? sure id like to get better at modding my phone but I don't wanna have to install new Roms all the time just to have a phone that works right. it was a no brainer when the vogue came out. and then the hero. but wtf!? that's all they've got to offer. I'm tired of this chit! Damnit! take a effin chanse sprint! palm pre was not a Chance either. request new phones! conjure up new designs new ideas. take a Damn chance! spend a few bucks! give your loyal customers a reason to appreciate sprint instead of a cheaper bill! some times I wonder if its even worth it. why not pay a few more a month for choices? id have more fun walking into tmobile. at least they've got options. ugh
Dude you are the truth been saying the same damn thing about time someone else spoke right on.