View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:00 PM
yzguy128
Lurker

yzguy128 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best experience on TP hands down (ROM and tweaks)

I have tried a TON of roms, tweaks, radios, etc. but nothing has compared to my current setup so I wanted to share !

Touch Pro on Sprint
Energy ROM (any version, I'm fond of the december 4th manila 2.5)
Radio: 1.03.15F (sprint stock release)
Tweak: nuerom DynamicClock v1.3 (768mhz), cleanRAM (htcaddicts.com, level 3 clean settings)

Before flashing I set the page pool to 32 meg on the energy rom. Hard reset after flash. Once done install the nuerom overclock, run program, and voila! This thing runs like a champ. I tried other radios but the phone crashed with them. 1.03.15F has been the only working radio. This thing is FAST, STABLE, and Energy Rom is my personal favorite. 120 meg at restart.

Only two small annoyances. Every soft reset you have to run the nuerom overclock again, no biggie, and I can't seem to get MMS working on this rom. Any suggestions?

Anywasy, thought I would share. I think I finally found a resting point as far as rom/radio is concerned. Battery life might suffer but oh well I'm not that far from a socket.

!!!!!I have a sprint Touch pro and I am unlocked!!!! Results may vary.

If you feel like it donate to nuerom, the kid is just genious! Not to mention the makers of Energy Rom!

Last edited by yzguy128; 01-10-2010 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.