View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. If you're paid attention to the product cycles of the last three years HTC nor Sprint have announced new products at CES. HTC has a record of announcing new WM devices at Mobile World Congress (next month) while carriers typically announce via press release their intent on carrying those products in the 3rd Quarter. This has been the lifecycle of WM in the United States for years. So quit complaining and wait for Mobile World Congress. HTC most likely has QWERTY HD2/3 to announce using a dual core Snapdragon processor that'll end up running Windows Mobile 7.
I'll complain all I want thank you sir. You don't have to listen lol. If you think HTC MOST LIKELY has a touch HD3 in store with a dual core snapdragon then I can't help you. You're on a touch pro...thank god you didn't waste your money on a tp2...I'm not sure what the Touch Pro roms look like these days but OMJ's Diamond rom literally brings all the functionality of an HD2 to the Diamond. Given that you guys have a qwerty keyboard and Sense 2.5 doesn't work well at all with Qwerty phones I'd say you've got it all except now you can't use your qwerty if you have a 2.5 rom. There's no reason for anybody to get any other phone unless you REALLY want android then I'd grab the Samsung Moment. But there has been no incentive for any smartphone user on Sprint to upgrade since the Diamond / Touch Pro came out years ago. I just feel bad for people with touch pro 2's lol. It's a nice phone, but waaay overpriced and rom development is still pretty shitty, stock rom is still the best one out there for a TP2 which in my opinion means it's a waste of money because I have more functionality in my Diamond than anybody does on a tp2 minus the qwerty.

Last edited by JQuill; 01-10-2010 at 02:02 PM.