View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will now charge you $4.99 a month if you don't have automatic credit card

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbroody View Post
I swear every thread in this forum is tears.
Guess I am not one of MOST PEOPLE.

OOOOhh your right Sprint doesnt have the HD2 and neither does VZW. Why? Cause HTC said GSM only. Kind of lame to QQ about a phone that neither CDMA carrier is getting.
That's actually my whole point so thank you

Quote:
"and I have the greatest phone on the market and can utilize any U.S. network." WHAT? I think you mean you can use it on ATT or Tmobile. That said you wont be using 3g on ATT as I thought the bands were different. So you will get edge when on ATT. Also you arent using it on VZW or Sprints network.
It's the Nexus that can't use at&t's 3g network, not the HD2

Quote:
I just love how people will give of coverage the main important factor behind so many of the phones features for a cool phone. If we were in Asia where GSM is king and coverage is great yeah. Here we know who has the best coverage and it aint GSM.
Yeah but having Sprint is like having a ferrari engine and putting it in a Pontiac Fiero body...great network, but the best new phone they have is the Samsung Moment which they barely advertise or market and is only a hare better than the Diamond.