View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket MMS stopped working, help me fix please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
By a choice of own, i no longer use cricket for service, but still offer assistance for others. After helping out other users, i have noticed cricket mms is no longer working. If you are on cricket and have not flashed or hard reset your device in last couple months you wont see this effecting you. After the Moto Evoke was launched with cricket, they changed their server and a cab or fix was required to help with the pic size as it would show as a thumbnail instead of full size, but only to those with a new flash, or current hard reset and not those that were working with last update they were running (happened to me). Now that they have even newer devices, i have noticed, and tried to help others with flashing to cricket to fnd that mms has stopped working. If this has happened to you and you have found a way around this, please post your findings to help others.
I'm just taking a guess here! But I don't think that there will be a fix for this until FEB or MARCH. As I've been told it is a network thing. My source could "would" not go into details but said it has to do with upgrades to the network for some future devices. and there is rumor on HoFo about a BlackBerry and possibly an Android device coming out soon. But those are rumors. My source is a higher up corp employee in my area.