View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 02:36 AM
tr0s
Regular 'Geeker

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: Sprint 2010 Line Up

see that part that worries me with sprint's failure to impress at CES this year is that while they do have the only 4g network up and running they are still hemorraging customers left and right... at&t has the deeper pockets and between them and t-mobile the gsm 4g has a lot of backing. not to mention the "rumor" that verizon is jumping ship to gsm in the near future, this leaves sprint with the only cdma 4g network. once verizon shuts down their cdma, (pretty far down the road), the off-network coverage that i do get from verizon and the old alltel towers will be no more. it just seems that sprint is going to become the one man wimax show. don't get me wrong, i'm extremely happy with my sprint service and my tp2... but losing customers and becoming the lone national provider on the cdma network doesn't look too good for their future.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
This post has been thanked 1 times.