ahbroody
PPCGeeks Regular

ahbroody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 2010 Line Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess661 View Post
Oh and one more thing does anyone here plan or leaving sprint giving the fumbling of the football at ces this year for not having any shade of a highend handset? Well wait if you believe the leaked 2010 line up then maybe one htc 4g phone coming sometime who knows maybe before dec 21 2012 if were all still alive? Anyone
So much QQ's around here. I dont envy the mods.

Who are you planning on going to for your 4g coverage? If you even have a chance in the next year its Sprint only. As far as I know Wimax is up and running with users in major areas and expanding to even more this year. Verizon and ATT dont even have a single market using 4g. I believe just testing and not in many areas. Sprint made the smart choice with Wimax and I think you will see that in the future. You really think Verizon and ATT are going to get markets up and running and a single handset on the market before the end of the year? Hell They may get a market up and a aircard out. May.

So that means if Sprint even gets out a handset they won that race. Once one is out more will follow. Of course people here will just Bitch that it doesnt have this feature and that feature. All while paying considerably less then ATT with better coverage or Verizon with similar coverage.

You are right Sprint didnt play its hand at all as to handsets. There is rumor of a new Palm device this year and I believe it. Verizon and ATT are just getting last years. Rumor of some new HTC handsets one 4g. As for me I am sticking right here with my great coverage, great data, great monthly bill. Do I have the latest new ultra super cool handset? Nope. But my phone works were Tbag mobile and ATT dont. I pay a hell of a lot less then VZW who really doesnt have a phone I want.

OOO and I played with the my buddies nexus one. I will pass. easily. The HD2 that makes me sad. The Nexus no.
S

Last edited by ahbroody; 01-10-2010 at 01:48 AM.