View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Weapondrift
Regular 'Geeker

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Energy ROM vs Mighty ROM

Ive been using both ROMS since I bought my TP. While I like both roms for individual reasons I tend to go for MightyRom more mostly for visual looks. Both ROMS are extremly easy to use and dont take up alot of memory which is extremely helpful because im on Verizon and I have only so much memory alotted. In fact EneryRom was the first and actually the only ROM I was ever able to access GPS with. This is not to say you cant do it with anything else, but I had better luck with EnergyRom. Personally If I were you, go ahead and download them both and flash your phone using both roms and see which one you like best...like one of the other members said "its all about personal preference"

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
This post has been thanked 1 times.