View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:32 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dumb question about upgrading roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhorra View Post
I saw several roms that weren't NBH files, specifically an OMJ ROM named OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_2.5_28014_v1.2.7z. I couldn't find any instructions on how to update those. Can anyone help me out?

These are compressed folders that need to be decompressed with say winrar or 7-zip. Once decompressed, you will find the usual, i.e., the *.nbh, the ruu, etc.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-09-2010 at 07:36 PM.