View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Here we Go Once Again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoust View Post
Forgot to mention that since I don,t own the phone my Employer does I do not change Rom's. Although I wish I could.
If you change roms, you can always flash back to stock rom, that will help so much with the verizon touch pro, Trust me on this one i had it for a year. I would suggest loading up a titanium only 6.5 rom, as manila eats too much ram up. If you need any help with it or with getting your phone running better feel free to hit me up.