View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:43 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HD2 Exclusive to T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op, how many threads you gonna start on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
at least its in the right thread this time
This thread was first...the one in the Diamond forum is where I post and a lot of people were takling about it there, so I started a thread with a link to this one. I know what Im doing and started the thread in the proper place. Dont like it, I dont care, just move on and go about your own business. Other people wanted to know this info, and I thought I was helping out.

So about the HD2...I know exclusive means exclusive but any chance Sprint gets something as good? Is there anything in the pipeline for Sprint that might keep me from TMobile? I havnt seen anything better, hopefully someone can show me something as good.