View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 2 usb defect thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
well mine messed up and i voted 3 since i hope this wont be a tp2 problem,but i went from never hearing of the tp1 keyboard to within the next 2 months them being replaced.
good point, I never read about the tp1 keyboard untill about 2 weeks after it happened to me, then they started dropping like flies...... Lets hope in within a month crap dont just start dying on us...... But for now.... 3 out of 17 have the issue. that like 1 out of 7 so far, not too bad............ Im hoping the defects dont grow, and I hope every checks never heard of it till now...........