View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:04 PM
WBFAir
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

WBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: At the TF3D tab, can I flip through e-mail preview like you can in pics?

Humm, I have been trying that and trying that but I don't seem to be able to get it to work, is this a completely by default thing or is there any setting to allow this or not?

Note, I have made some tweaks to make the touch screen touch a little less sensitive as I was constantly activate things by accident, but just to note, I don't have any issues with the pics or favorites screens that I mentioned. Nor any issues getting anything to scroll or get activated any where else on the device.

As well just to mention I have done the Align Screen thing and again, in all other points, that is working just fine.

Also one other thing, does it matter if I have created my own account, in other words, I'm not using the default "Outlook E-mail" account that is available in the accounts menu but one I set up directly to my websites e-mail server address?

This seems to be a perfectly available typical option so it would seem odd that this feature would be left out just because I did this but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks