View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch pro 2 usb defect thread

So a month ago my PC stopped recognizing my phone.... No matter what PC or USB I tried no luck... Then eventually it stopped charging from the wall and only pc (but still would recognize the pc part, just charge).... SO I HAD TO GET A REPLACEMENT.....

Ive had a friend also with the same issue, and now Im periodically reading more and more peoples USBs are going out........ It seems to me this is the TP2 defect like the Keyboard on the TP1, except not as wide spread.........

So Question is.......

DO YOU THINK THIS IS BECOMING A ISSUE?, it seems to be more problematic as the weeks go....

I dont think it is a issue yet, but the more I read on it the more and more scared I am to see what happens when I hook up to my pc.....

1. for no
2. for yes
3. maybe soon if more and more have issues.......
4. never even heard of this issue

Last edited by Dragon2; 01-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.