View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:33 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Energy ROM vs Mighty ROM

But remember, latest isn't always greatest. One who felt compeled to run an old 6.0 rom with a battery tweak and nue battry diamond hack would be happier than running "latest and greatest" as one would call it. user interface and bugs go a long way. if one doesn't like latest UI, doesn't mean it is the greatest. also a rom that isn't up to date isn't because of X factor. it could be cause cheif no longer wishes to build, cheif no longer runs said device, or cheif isn't happy with what latest/greatest masses approve of. for me, it was the non-official 6.5.x roms that the cheifs here and xda created out of (poof) nowhere that killed it for me and sent me back to stock for last 3 months after flashing rom after rom daily. i'm not happy with them, maybe cheifs arn't either. maybe the are waithing for wm7 that seems to be pushed further and further away.

sorry cheifs. 6.5.X isn't true and in my mind. add the fact that android is starting to kill the market and wm7 is not looking to be ever in the light of the tp, no true 6.5 rom has been released for the tp in hopes of the never coming wm7, you are only prolonging the inevitable death of the tp.

it is only my opinion and don't speek for any past cheifs. only they can give you their reasons.

i love this place, and respect the work of you guys, don't get me wrong.

before nrg went to 6.5.x roms, he was the best. he then changed how things were in start menu, then when is start/settings/device info it was all blank. i quit after that. i had probs with some apps working with start/ok at bottum of screan when black dragon first begun with the 409 system build and everyone followed his lead making things worse and i become tired of fixing to make roms work.

i really wish nrg would build a new 6.5 rom, but i know he wont, and i quit holding my breath waiting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.