View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:08 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FCC complaints against sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by payitup View Post
I initiated a FCC complaint against Sprint when they sold me a Samsung Moment and then while activating, they tried to force me to a higher price plan. I refused and returned the phone and ended up getting a HTC Touch Pro2. I filed the complaint back in November and Sprint is just now contacting me. The lady from Sprint FCC relations department told me the same thing as when I tried to activate the phone. I refused to withdraw my complaint and they escalated it to tier 2. Has anyone tried this approach before? Has anyone had any luck in resolving complaints in this manner? Any information would be appreciated.
Inform us of how to file an FCC complaint, links, instructions etc...