View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:42 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch pro flashed to cricket pic message help with mms composer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakacamp400 View Post
i jus download mms composer yestrday and i download acrhsoft tool i put them on my fone myy fone jus sent like 8 messages an recieved them now all of sudden it dont wanna work it wont send or recieve someone help im stuck
Let me guess when you send it fails right off or sometime before it hits 95% and then give an error, and when it receives it just sits @ 0% and then times out. If so it is most likely on crickets end! Have the feature removed from your account and added back on. If it is different let me know and I'll give you some other solutions.