darkhelmet
Lurker

darkhelmet is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moment and Outlook Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
You sir, are REALLY an idiot. That in no way syncs WITH Outlook, it just syncs your Outlook, with GMAIL...
...which syncs with your Google Android Phone. LOL - you sound like a little chuckle head who did not get his share of ice cream! Suggestion: do some research before posting nonsensical responses.

In your retarded mind my Samsung Moment mystically reaches into my desktop and retrieves all Outlook contacts and calendar info. Of course gsyncit is not a 1-1 process but who cares if the data has to round trip via a Gmail account - it works and now my stuff is stored in 3 places! If you want a seamless connection go buy a WINMO phone and stop crying because you can no longer plug into your computer and watch Activesync chug along.

Oops, I just read your first post where you built your own Exchange Server hoping it works to sell accounts! Got it working yet? LMAO. Could have used my solution and saved yourself a couple bucks and a whole lot of grief. But hey since your attitude implies a marriage with MS and/or trying to make a quick buck from some sap dumb enough to trust you with their contact info I guess you will stick with slapsticking stuff together.

Let me know when you get your little Exchange box working :P Probably about the same time I get my Mars rover done!
This post has been thanked 1 times.