View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New way to access the forums.

Ok guys, I know we have WiForums, but some people might like to try another method.

A couple of months ago, some members from a forum that I run (from a technical standpoint) asked if there was a mobile skin. Since they were all iPhone users, I found this very nice plugin that allowed then to connect from a native iPhone interface. The plugin, free to the server admin, costs a one time charge of $3 for the end user.

I thought it might be nice, so I told mindfrost to install it. He was nice enough to do it.

It is called tapatalk and was released originality only for iPhone. Nokia and Android are in beta. Today, Blackberry went into public beta.

It is very fast, and while it is in beta, should be free for you.

After it leaves beta, there will be 2 versions - a RO (Read Only) which is free and a Full edition which has a one time cost of $3.

Enjoy guys.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.