View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:45 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: does not show that I read a sms/mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floods7 View Post
I am using the mms fix for sprint (disable htc messaging and arcsoft fix) and when I recieve a sms/mms and read it still shows "1" on the sms tab. If i get another it will show "2" but will not go away untill I soft reset.

this is on 2.5 manalla

btw I am running energyrom 28011 dec 31
I have a cab that can remove that but you have to soft reset after every use. The problem is the zenyee disable cab, when that is installed for some reason it messes up the htc message tab. the problem will continue to happen, the cab doesnt fix it permanently, after receiving a couple of texts the problem will come back.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-06-2010 at 08:17 PM.