View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:43 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Unlock Sprint TP2 GSM = 4+ callers on conference call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
It's not that no CDMA carrier offers it, it just a limit of the CDMA technology. It's not possible on CDMA.

So I doubt you can ever get it to work on a Sprint phone. You'd have to have 2 seperate dialers, one for GSM, and one for CDMA. I don't know if that is even possible with any of the tools we have to work with...
thats my point, even if you have that dialer and you're running cdma, the dialer option can be there but obviously by clicking it nothing would happen. If he is on a gsm network and has that dialer installed, theoritically it would work. I haven't tried because i've had no interest in running on gsm but if i was I think someone should be able to get it to work.
Google is the next skynet