View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which ROM has the fastest SenseUI 2.5??? [opinion based]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
HE says his current version does support landscape fully with a reg tweak...anywho Im on mightyrom war 12/30 and its been damn good, NRGZ is my second best option to only thing he adds to many stuff to his roms, and then calkulins rom is also sweet as hell. try cookin up a rom with his kitchen bro it has all his tweaks and u can make a super clean rom too
I totaly agree I could build the fastest ROM for the TP2 and it is WM6.1 from calkulins kitchen , it is fast to the degree that I could not find any ROM in the forum come even close to its fast response , and functionality and i do not think that me nor calkulin will build like this again.