View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
No, it works fine, and it's very pretty, but it takes a lot longer to swipe to my apps. I know I can move shortcuts around. But I can move them around all day - only seeing 6 apps per swipe/screen is not very efficient (for me, anyway).

I noticed the new volume control is not set up. What shortcut do I need to drag to the Startup folder to get it to display?

Also is there anyway without enabling Max Manila, to remove this gap at the top of the Quick Links page?

I understand what you are saying about the swipes.
Not sure I like the list yet or not.
IMO it looks better.

Did not add the NEW volume control on this one as I know it broke the landscape on the last one but I will add it back as something else broke the landscape anyway. LOL
Still have to work on that.

I can fix the shortcut gap but if I do it will remove the clock array.
Been trying to make a mod that allows both but haven't had a lot of time to spend on it.