View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:49 AM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEXUS ONE to Verizon in spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I gotta say, Android has been pretty impressive. It seems like kind of a compromise between WM and iPhone. It has the ease of use and apps like the iPhone, but the customization and freedom of WM. I have mine rooted and I'm able to flash ROM's and such, but when it comes to using emulators and SDK to alter the registry myself there's still a lot of learing ahead (I've never used Linux before so it would be easier if you're somewhat familiar with Linux). I've yet to find anything I cant do with Android that I used to do with my WM phone, and it just works easier. The voice search and navigation is nothing short of amazing
The ironic thing is that Sprint has a slew of new Android phones but they might actually be propping up their Winmo phones because all their android phones require their Everything plan. Many Sprint users on SERO or other legacy plans (like me) aren't willing to switch just yet.