View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:24 AM
chirodj5
N00b

chirodj5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Energy ROM vs Mighty ROM

I agree with James...Darren's response to the question was completely unhelpful. (where do i hit the NO thanks button Darren?)

although i would love to have a newer phone, my TP is only 1 year old and i believe it would be financially irresponsible for me to purchase a new phone this early in the cycle. especially when i think the next 1 to 2 years will offer leaps and bounds in the cell phone arena.
I personally will wait at least 1 year to see Microsoft's entry as well as the efforts of the other big players.

with that said, i use Energy's rom's (often for a few onths before upgrading- even though i read his thread daily) i need stability above all else, and the ROMS a few weeks old usually have most of their bugs worked around by the tireless followers of his thread.

the 1st page of the thread often tells which version is considered more stable.

i think most people have to work around the pic mail if they're on sprint- (An arcsoft workaround is listed in the thread many times)
And i beleive most people prefer the internet version of facebook to the app version ( although if i remmeber right, some of the nov or dec roms with sense 2.1 have better integration than 2.5 based roms.

energy may or may not be the best for you but it is certainly a fine starting point and appears to still be in development
This post has been thanked 1 times.