View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:27 AM
tr0s
Regular 'Geeker

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: What is the BEST TP2 Manila 2.1 rom with wm6.5 for Sprint (NO Sense Roms)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za33cK View Post
well as for sense 2.1 not to sure where you live but im seeing snow everyday, and the snow animation is all choppy, white lines blink on the screen. you can turn the animation off, but then when you want to use "backgrounds for all" to see wallpaper on every tab, it turns the animation right back on, as for ram i heard there is alot more available in cooked roms without the sense version, and there are way more mods for regular manila 2.1..clocks, sliders, ect. that is why i have decided and want to switch over until things have been worked out and more mods have been released
ok i'm on sprint too, and while i am opposed to sense 2.5 i definitely can't say the same for 2.1. i've been running malatesta's 6.5.3 - 2.1 rom and it runs smooth (animations included) however i have also run his 6.5 - 2.1 and it's even better! right now i'm on silence 011 and i'm extremely impressed with this one as well. the key is to run a rom that doesn't run too much in the background. seriously, these two have been amazing and i've pretty much run about every rom for cdma on this site. if you want stability and speed then you're right in the 6.5 part but sense 2.1 is where it's at. just my 2 cents

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller