View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:45 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 calendar date cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slr916ek9 View Post
hmm well i have the trial version also and i have the tools>options i dont think the trial will not have something the full version has..but IF it dont work here try this trial of office 2007 you can do a custom install and just install OUTLOOK program only..this works without using a cab lol..its just a less cab to install

https://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/...&culture=en-US
That did it. Thanks bro!

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.