View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whitestone Android It Booted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotbeerdan View Post
When i run haret.exe my phone just restarts. I replaced default.txt with startup.txt is there something else im missing?
And i put the android folder in the root of my SD like it says. does it have to be an empty SD?

EDIT - Or maybe not i ran it again and now it is sitting there with the tiny words on the screen.... time to wait
EDIT II - how long are we supposed to wait?
It takes quite some time. Depending on the speed of your memory card it could take 10 plus minutes the 1st time it boots as it prepares and builds the files like a 1/4gb data.img file etc.