View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:26 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's getting Nexus One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
thanks, I'm not really familiar with the droids, I thought they all had 1ghz processors. I knew the resolution was lower but i didn't know the actual screen size was going to be different. I just like the winmo os better so i'm staying here for sure. I don't think anybody would leave tp2 for a droid because if someone wanted a droid they wouldve already had one, I doubt they were waiting for a faster processor to switch.
Your thought would be incorrect my friend lol. I'm not gonna crank up the debate again but I honestly feel like i've come to the end of the line with winmo after this phone. So much new technology out there as far as OS go...gotta upgrade. Oh that and the fact that im going to have to send my SECOND tp2 back for a replacement over a hardware malfunction yet again. Doesnt have anything to do with the OS I know but I think im about done with winmo & HTC altogether.. too many issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.