View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprite Backup problems

I use both Sprite & SPB Backup & like some features of both plus I like having redundant backups.

Recently, I started having major problems with Sprite & SPB keeps working perfectly.

When I run Sprite, the BU completes all the way to the end but then errors saying "unable to BU system files" (or something like that) & exits saying the BU was unsuccessful.

I thought I was running an odd ROM setup or something & didn't really worry about it as SPB was both backing up & restoring the system perfectly.

I recently re-flashed to NRG Dusk so everything was starting new & I installed both Sprite & SPB. I was amazed when I ran both & had the exact same problem again with Sprite even running a brand new ROM (& once again, SPB worked perfectly)

Does anybody have a clue what's going on here??

~John