View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Agent0Hibachi
PPCGeeks Regular

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi
Angry Come On Sprint Wheres My Windows Mobile 6.5 Upgrade!!!!!

Ok sooo its the start of the new year, things look to be going pretty well for sprint so what better way then to satisfy all us TPII users then bring out the damn upgrade already! I know they want to make it perfect an test it an re-test it some more but DANG!!! COME ON ALREADY!!! All these great ROM makers an Cab tweekers on this site spit out new upgrades by the minute (THANKS TO ALL YOU PEOPLE BY THE WAY) So whats the deal Sprint?!?!?!?! Sorry everyone for another 6.5 post i just needed to VENT a little because im tired of all this Android crap! TPII has everything! Great screen resolution(Best on the market) full keepboard (10X) better than anyone elses on the market...If were not going to get 100000000000000000000000000000 Apps I at least want my phone to look great an be up to date with some of the other phone companies software! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!