View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Does Sprint offer the Moment as a replacement for the Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbg19 View Post
lol idk how people get so many faulty touch pros i been with my touch pro for 4 months and nothing is wrong?
I have swapped my TP 3 times in the last two weeks, before I bought the Moment I put it back on my line and put the Pre on my husbands.....Well today I went and picked up magic #4 since I ordered the replacement the morning before I bought the Moment, and it could and should go back.....Where the screen and keyboard come together when the phone is closed, it is pulling apart and has some serious Oreo effect when opened....It's a shame.