View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:49 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reception/Network Issue With 1.3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxnyce View Post
After installing 1.3.5 with the supposedly better reception, my Pre keeps going into a "searching..." mode for reception and never returns.

Keep in mind that before 1.3.5, I have never had any reception issues since I run with the Airave at home. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's starting to frustrate me. It's happened every day so far since the update.

Restarting the phone solves the problem, however the problem is I don't know when the phone goes into that state, so I am missing calls and txts all day long.

I've been a Pre fan ever since I got my phone, but this is starting to make any android phone look good right about now.
Maybe the new radio upgrade will not work in your area with your phone. I have two touches and they both have different radios because one radio works better on one of the Touches than the other.