View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extra long car charger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeszekely View Post
Mini-USB you say? Interesting. I noticed my Verizon TP2's connector looks sorta like a mini-USB, but angled at one end like
___
|__/

Since the charging cable is the data cable, I figured I shop for some extras. I noticed some chargers being advertised as TP2 compatible have a standard mini-USB plug, so on a whim I tried plugging in one of the cables for charging a PS3 controller. It fit, and it seems the phone was getting power. Am I safe to assume that it's ok to charge a TP2 with a mini-USB cable? I have enough of those lying around that I might be tempted to leave on in the car.
Yup! You can use a standard mini-usb (like the ones we all have lying around our homes) to charge your TP2 since it's usb port is backward compatible

Betcha THAT opens up a world of possibilities for ya...
This post has been thanked 1 times.