View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Wm 6.5.3 X button close programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I love how Winmo can multitask and run different programs, but I'd like to know how I can make the X button close the program instead of minimize it (or at least make it so holding X for 3 seconds closes the program.
i would do a google search for ameba project on xda developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Task manager>tools>buttons>change it.

BOO B)
this is wrong, and does not work on 6.5.x roms.
Google is the next skynet