View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Whitestone Android It Booted!!!

I've gotten android 2.01 to boot on Imagio based on the topaz work on xda. After changing the the startup config's I've got the touchscreen responding properly but the hardware keys arent mapped right. The latest kernel noted in post 602 on xda didnt boot but the original pkg did. PS vol down is for vol and backup key as its mapped currently and the bottom right onscreen button on the press the android to start will let you change the lang to english.

Needs works:
wifi
bluetooth
hardware key mapping
cdma radio
gps

Download the 2.01 pkg from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...es#post3695364

Replace the default.txt with my startup.txt.

Also it works using the topaz's mtype but not with rhodium mtype. I registered a mtype for whitestone with haret a few months ago of 2514 which hopefully we can use to further development.

Attached Files
File Type: txt STARTUP.TXT (410 Bytes, 1841 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-04-2010 at 09:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.